Before you go


A passport valid for at least three months beyond length of your stay is required for those nationals that need a visa. Those not requiring a visa need a valid passport and must leave the country before the passport has expired.

EU citizens are allowed to enter with their ID-card – this applies for Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, Bosnia& Hercegovina, Serbia and Kosovo.

Do I need a visa for Montenegro or the other travelled countries?

Visitors from all European Union, UK & Scandinavian countries do not need a visa. Nor do citizens from USA, Canada, Australia, Japan and New Zealand. If you are not sure you should check with your local consulate.

You can also check the portal of the Government of Montenegro for further information regarding visa regimes for foreign citizens.

Do I need a travel insurance?
A requirement for all overland travel is that you have valid insurance cover for the duration of our tour. It must cover you against personal accident, medical, cancellation, curtailment and repatriation expenses, you should also make sure you are covered for hiking, cycling and other expedition activities or optional excursions that you intend to do. You should purchase your travel insurance policy at the same time as you book your tour. Please remember to bring your policy with you.

Which fitness level do the tours require?

You should meet feel healthy and meet medium fitness level so you can fully enjoy the tour. All our trip tours are tailormade just for you just let us know what and how much you like to do.

What personal equipment should I bring with me?

It is important to layer your clothing for different climates, as our tour may go through cool high mountain passes on one day and warm valley lowlands on the next. Rain in the mountains can occur unexpectedly. If you are on a cycling tour a helmet is a must unless you have made further arrangements with us.

In the event of lost luggage we will provide you with a helmet and riding gear until the arrival of yours.